70 qt. IMX Marine Cooler
Rugged IMX coolers stand up to tough conditions and maximize ice retention.
On a heaving deck or at a rustic camp site, rugged IMX coolers are designed to stand up to rough conditions and keep their contents cold. Ice retention is maximized by Cool Riser Technology® and Ultratherm® insulation in the body and lid. Usage is made easy by marine-grade rubberized lid latches and self-stopping integrated hinges that keep the lid open for easy access to contents. Other features include molded-in non-slip steel braided cable side handles, anti-skid feet, lockable lid loops, stainless steel locking plate, bottle opener, four self-draining cup holders built into lid. Anglers are kept honest by the fish ruler molded into the lid. A threaded drain plug with hose hookup makes draining easy.
- Durable marine grade rubberized lid latches to lock in the cold
- Self-stopping integrated lid hinge detent keeps the lid open even on high seas
- Cool Riser Technology™ – elevated design improves cooling performance •Molded-in side handles for easy loading / unloading
- Non-slip, comfort grip steel braided cable handles add comfort and improved grip in wet conditions
- Anti-skid feet on base keeps the cooler in place on a boat or in at truck bed
- Lockable lid for maximum security
- Stainless steel locking plate / bottle opener
- Four self-draining drink holders keep your cold ones in arm’s reach
- Tie down points on the lid and handle brackets to aid with secure transport
- Integrated fish ruler for measuring your catch
- Threaded drain plug for hose hook up
70 qt. IMX Marine Cooler
|Construction||Rigid Injection Mold|
|Cooler Type||Hard-Sided Cooler|
|Dimensions||20.315" x 17.716" x 31.102"|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).