Marine Ultra Backpack Cooler
This item is no longer available.
The perfect day-trip marine cooler from a name you know and trust to keep its cool.
This soft-sided white and black backpack is the ideal portable cooler for your daily adventures. It’s waterproof, leak-proof and UV-protective so you can take it wherever you travel. Pack a lunch for a day on the water, cool drinks for a long bike ride or perishables for a drive on a hot day. Wherever you tote it, you’ll want to tout its lightweight, durable, long-cooling design.
- Lightweight and Soft-sided: Gone are the days of gunnel-banging hard shell coolers. This (quieter) soft-sided backpack keeps drinks cold or hot all day long. It will hold up to 18 (12fl. oz.) cans but only weighs 1.35lbs.—plus the weight of the cans!
- Cool Design: The shell is made of 0.35mm thick PEVA and the built-in MaxCold insulation has 25% more foam than previous versions to maintain the cooler’s internal temperature longer. The fully insulated, crushproof top compartment is made of molded EVA foam to protect and chill fragile items.
- Space for Everything: An expandable front stash pocket with mesh detail adds storage to the large cooler pocket and sturdy top cooling compartment. Exterior mesh side pockets conveniently stash water bottles and other essentials.
- Built to Last: Ultra's non-corrosive hardware, UV-protective rating and anti-mildew design means this cooler is built to survive your outdoor activities. The durable ultra-thick, puncture- and leak-resistant polyester outer layer means you can rest easy knowing your gear is protected against damage. With Igloo’s one-year warranty, this cooler is also protected against manufacturing defaults.
- Designed with You in Mind: This cooler is made to fit you as well as your lifestyle. In addition to its lightweight design and many pockets, the Marine Ultra cooler has adjustable, padded straps with air mesh for cooling and comfort. It has a chest clip for when you’re transporting heavier contents.
- Simple Care: The Ultra is leak-resistant and has a stain- and odor-resistant antimicrobial liner that is easily wiped down with a clean cloth. For best results spot clean with mild detergent and a damp towel and unpack the bag when not in use.
Marine Ultra Backpack Cooler
|Cooler Type||Soft-Sided Cooler|
|Dimensions||11 3/4" Length x 8 1/2" Width x 16" Height|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)