MARINCO–EEL Pigtail Adapter, 30A 125V Male to 50A 125/250V Female
EEL Pigtail Adapter, 30A 125V Male to 50A 125/250V Female
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
Adapt 30A service to your 50A shore power cord.
The EEL (Easily Engaged Lock) ShorePower™ Pigtail Adapter has the same jaw-clamp design as the EEL ShorePower™ Cordsets and offers a secure, waterproof seal. This pigtail converts 30A shore power service to 50A shore power cords (note: it will not increase the amperage to your boat). A built in light in the center of the female (boat side) plug makes connecting to shore power at night easy. LED power indicator lights at both ends confirm that power is running through the cord and serve as an alert that the cord is plugged into the shore side power source. Because these pigtails feature the EEL jaw-clamp design, they can be used in wet environments. Included sealing collar provides watertight seal when connecting cables together.
- Single-handed operation with secondary locking feature
- No sealing ring required
- Patented jaw-clamp technology provides a watertight seal every time
- Built-in cord light for added safety; alert light indicates if you are plugged into the dock and cord is powered
- Power indicator light on both ends informs you full power is flowing through the cord
- Included sealing collar creates a weatherproof seal when joining cables together
- Meets and exceeds rigorous UL testing standards
- Five-year warranty
- Connections: NEMA SS2-50R Female Twist-lock with EEL™ and L5-30P Male Twist-Lock
- Amperage: 30A
- Voltage: 125V
- Cable Size: 10AWG
- Conductors: 3
- Material: PVC jacket, nylon plug bodies, nickel-plated brass contacts
- Overall Length: 18"
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.