MCLUBE–HullKote High-Performance Speed Polish
HullKote High-Performance Speed Polish
Environmentally friendly, citrus-based hydrophobic polish leaves a clean, fast, long-lasting, glossy finish.
This environmentally-friendly, citrus-based polish deep cleans and protects your hull so it’s always in racing condition. Its long-lasting, high-gloss finish repels water to reduce drag for ultra-fast results. McLube HullKote™ applies easily over other waxes and polishes and is safe to use on fiberglass, metal, plexiglass and painted surfaces.
- Citrus based natural degreaser and polish creates an ultra-smooth, well sealed finish with an excellent and long-lasting high gloss shine
- Same active ingredient suspension as SailKote, creating the same durable chemical bond as SailKote
- Provides superior UV protection for your hull and spars from the damaging rays of the sun
- Very environmentally friendly and entirely safe for you to use
- No harmful petroleum distillates (used in most other polishes and wax products), no harsh solvents, and no nano-tech health or safety concerns here
- Keeps your hull cleaner, much longer than anything else available today
- Applies in half the time of standard petroleum based polishes (just wipe on and wipe off, no waiting for anything to dry)
- Deep, lustrous showroom quality shine
- Lasts more than one full year above the waterline and more than 20 days of hard use below the waterline (2-3 coats will increase performance and durability to more than 30 days below the waterline)
- Highly hydrophobic (repels water, dirt, salt, grime, oil deposits, etc.)
- Very, very fast
How To Apply HullKote™
- Shake bottle well
- Saturate a small cloth with HullKote and apply to a clean surface adding additional HullKote to the cloth as needed. HullKote is a distinct green color making the polish easy to see against any color surface
- You may immediately wipe away any excess HullKote using a clean, dry cloth. No waiting, and no crusty haze to remove. There is no need to wait for the product to dry… just wipe it on, and then polish away the excess. No heavy buffing is required
- Apply two coats initially for best results
- Apply to a relatively clean, dirt and grit free surface to avoid scratching
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.