Permanent below deck fuel tanks with molded-in hold down grooves for secure mounting.
Moeller permanent tanks are favored by quality boat builders. They are made of cross-linked rotationally molded polyethylene that is impervious to corrosion and ethanol-enhanced fuel. Tanks meet all ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations. They come equipped with an electrical fuel sending unit for use with a dash-mounted gauge. When selecting a tank, bear in mind that tank dimensions do not include fittings, so for the true height of the tank, add 2 1/2" for the fill neck—and add 3% to measurements to compensate for hydrocarbon swelling in all directions. All tanks include a machined aluminum 3/8" withdrawal fitting that swivels 360° for ease of installation. Tanks are for gasoline or diesel. For diesel installations, order Sending Unit with Return Port, Model 8843559). These tanks are not UV protected and are for below-deck installation only.
- Roto-molded, cross-linked polyethylene plastic is impervious to corrosion and ethanol-enhanced fuel
- Ethanol and biodiesel compliant and corrosion resistant
- Comply with ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations
- Fittings are designed for maximum flow during refueling
- Aluminum 3/8" withdrawal fitting swivels 360° for ease of installation
- Can be used for gasoline or diesel
- Include aluminum fill, vent and withdrawal fittings
- Include fuel gauge sending unit (For diesel installations, order Sending Unit with Return Port, Model 8843559)
For installation, see the Moeller Marine Fuel Tank Data sheet.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).