SmartController Wireless Autopilot Remote and Instrument Repeater
Upgrade your autopilot to wireless!
Monitor vital information from your instruments and control your Raymarine SeaTalk Autopilot from anywhere on deck with the completely wireless SmartController Autopilot Remote and Instrument Repeater. This lightweight remote is compact and super easy to use with an intuitive interface that offers straightforward operation. It uses rechargeable NiMh batteries and, on average, operates for two weeks from a single charge. Works for up to 32' from base station and has a crisp, high-contrast 64 x 127 dot matrix display with a backlit buttons. Displays local and system alarms and has a battery strength indicator.
- A crisp, high contrast 64 x 127 dot matrix display
- Up to eight user definable data pages
- Graphical CDI (Course Deviation Indicator) display
- Up to 32 feet (10 meters) wireless operating range from the base station
- Add additional base stations for extended range. Add handsets for additional users and customize for each user
- 12.2" x 6.1" x 2.1"
- A great addition to the following instruments: ST30, ST40, ST50, ST60, ST80, ST290, S1000, ST1000, ST2000, ST4000, ST5000 and SmartPilot
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.