Save time and eliminate odors with a complete system.
Gathering the various components, building an accumulation box and installing a new shower sump is time consuming—so is cleaning out an existing sump that has developed an offensive smell. Solve either situation quickly with a Rule Shower Sump System. This full-capacity shower drain system features automatic activation and includes a clear, screw-down cover for easy inspection. The removable strainer makes cleaning easier and helps to prevent unwanted odors. The outflow port has an internal check valve to prevent back siphoning.
- Self-contained shower sump system reduces installation time
- Rugged ABS plastic housing for durability
- Clean easy to remove cover for quick inspection and routine cleaning
- Automatic activation to simplify use
- Integrated check-valve to reduce back siphoning
- Multiple inlet ports to match existing shower plumbing
- System includes: Rule-A-Matic float-switch, 800GPH bilge pump and enclosed sump with strainer
- Dimensions: 5-1/2"H x 11-1/4"W x 8-1/4"L
- Available for 12V and 24V systems
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.