Add length to an anchor chain.
Add additional length to existing chains with Seafit connecting links. These galvanized, heat-treated, drop forged steel connectors connect two lengths of chain and feature a two sided design that eliminates the need to weld the joining link. Four rivets secure the two sides and make it possible to connect chain using a hammer. When peened, these rivets create a link that is as strong as similar-sized proof coil chain.
- Makes connecting chain possible without welding
- Functions like existing links in the chain
- Hot dipped galvanized for corrosion resistance
- Available in three sizes to match commonly used anchor chains
- Not compatible with windlasses
- Sizes: 1/4", 5/16" and 3/8"
- Maximum Working Load (MWL): 1/4" - 1,325lb.; 5/16" - 1,920lb.; 3/8" - 2,750lb.
|Safe Working Load||1325 Pounds|
|Safe Working Load||2750 Pounds|
|Safe Working Load||1950 Pounds|
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 10 - 14 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 7 - 10 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 7 – 10 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)