SHIMANO–Talica BFC 20 Billfish Lever Drag Conventional Reel
Talica BFC 20 Billfish Lever Drag Conventional Reel
|Ball Type||6 Anti-Rust Ball Bearings|
|Drag Style||Lever Drag|
|Line Speed||60 Inches|
|Maximum Test - Mono||
20 Pounds/640 Yards
30 Pounds/440 Yards
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Product OverviewThis is what Shimano does. The all new Talica 20BFC reel is a dream reel. Specifically built to meet the highest level of requirements of the Pro Billfish tournament scene. Ultra high speed with 60’ of line retrieved per crank, and to keep from breaking off, 3 pounds minimum drag at strike. For a competitive advantage, look to this technologically advanced tool for the competitive angling scene.
- Conventional Reel
- Cold Forged Aluminum Frame and Side Sideplate with E.I.
- 6 S A-RB Ball Bearings
- Castable Lever Drag, Waterproof Drag (when engaged), Ratcheting Drag Lever
- Silent Twin Pawl Anti Reverse
- Forged Aluminum Spool with E.I.
- 6.7:1 Gear Ratio
- 20/30 lbs. Mono Special Drag
- 3 lbs. Minimum Drag at Strike
- External Drag Lever Stopper
- Ultra High Speed 60' Per Crank (Full Spool)
- Waterproof Drag
- Super Stopper Anti-Reverse Bearing
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.