Men's H2O Escape Bungee Shoes
This item is no longer available.
Just add water.
You need water shoes that offer comfort, stability and flexibility when you’re on the water all day, but what about when you’re unloading your kayak and traversing the rocky shore at the put in? These shoes are adept at both. With their amphibious, ultra-lightweight uppers and linings that promote ultra-fast drying, your feet will never feel waterlogged and heavy. Their Adaptive Wave-Siping™ outsoles disperse water underfoot to reduce slipping on both wet and dry surfaces so you’ll keep your grip no matter what the terrain. And, removable perforated footbeds work in concert with their EVA midsoles featuring internal water channels that allow water to escape faster and more efficiently. Instead of laces, an adjustable shockcord bungee system secures them to your feet and makes them quick to put on and take off. Imported.
- Amphibious, ultra-lightweight design (160 grams) enhances comfort for all day wear.
- Adaptive Wave-Siping™ disperses water underfoot to reduce slippage on wet or dry surfaces.
- EVA Midsoles with internal water channels are comfortable, durable and feature drainage to help feet dry more quickly.
- Removable perforated foot bed works with internal water channels to allow water to escape faster and more efficiently.
- Uppers and linings promote ultra-fast drying.
- Adjustable bungee allows for secure wear and easy on and off.
Men's H2O Escape Bungee Shoes
|Warranty Details||45 Days|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).