Men's Lighthouse Canvas Boat Shoes
Every day feels like the weekend in these lightweight boat shoes!
And you can only get them at West Marine!
Go ahead. Close your eyes. Now slip on a pair of Sperry's Lighthouse Canvas Boat Shoes. Wait! Is that an ocean breeze or did the air conditioner just come on? Either way you're almost guaranteed to be dreaming of a tropical vacation as soon as you lace them up. Why is that? Here's a convenient checklist in case you needed further convincing:
- Premium, salt-washed canvas twill uppers. They not only look like they're ready for the weekend, they feel softer, cooler and 10 pounds lighter than your 9-to-5 footwear.
- Vulcanized construction. That's where the rubber meets the...er...canvas! Using high temperatures, the upper is securely bonded to the outsoles for a classic look that's also strong and durable.
- 360° Lacing System™. With lacing that goes all the way around your feet, if your shoes happen to get wet (something that occurs quite often when you're on a boat) they'll stay securely attached to your feet. Your stability also won't suffer from your feet sliding around inside your shoes. Rust proof eyelets are included for obvious reasons.
- Removable, cushioned polyurethane (PU) footbed. Featuring Sperry's Wave Comfort Foot System™ for long-lasting comfort on deck or on the street.
- Wave-Siping™. These razor thin, wavy slits in the rubber outsoles provide traction on wet or dry surfaces. In fact, they grip even better when coming in contact with wet gelcoat (what boat decks are typically covered in).
- Non-marking rubber outsoles. In addition to their nonslip properties, these soles won't make ugly black marks on the deck of the boat like ordinary shoes. That's particularly important if scrubbing ugly black marks off the deck isn't a part of your dream vacation!
Regular width. Imported.
Men's Lighthouse Canvas Boat Shoes
|Warranty Details||45 Days|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
No Hassle Returns
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)