HX210 Floating Handheld VHF Radio
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. View Details
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
HX210 is an affordable floating handheld VHF radio with an FM broadcast band receiver and high-capacity Lithium-ion battery.
HX210 is an extremely affordable floating handheld VHF radio. Oversized backlit full dot matrix display is easy to read and looks great in the hands of any mariner. Includes an FM audio receiver to listen to your favorite music. Selectable 6, 2.5 and 1 watt transmit power, E20 Easy to Operate menu system, and speaker mic jack to connect optional speaker microphones and headset. Packaged with 1800mAh Lithium-ion non memory rechargeable battery, rugged belt clip, 110 VAC and 12V DC 3-hour quick chargers and a drop-in charging cradle.
- Built in FM Broadcast band receiver: The HX210 has an expanded receiver allowing the user to tune in to their favorite FM radio station. The radio will receive FM broadcast bands between 76MHz to 108MHz
- Compact Case Design: Compact, ergonomic case design is a result of new internal, large capacity 1850mAh Lithium Ion battery technology; This gives the radio a much smaller case design yet light enough to float face up if dropped in the water
- Water Activated Emergency Strobe light: If the radio falls in the water, an emergency strobe light is automatically activated, even when the unit is turned off; The strobe can be reconfigured to flash on and off, flash SOS, or set to stay on continuously
- Oversized full dot matrix display: The HX210 boasts one of the largest displays in a compact and affordable handheld VHF; With a larger display, greater (dot matrix) resolution, and a super bright backlight there will be no mistaking the information displayed on the face of the radio day or night
- E20 Easy to Operate Menu System: New intuitive menu system allows easy access to all of the setup functions of the radio, making it easy to customize settings based on the preferences of the user
What's in the Box
- HX210 Transceiver
- CAT460 Antennaø
- SAD-23B AC Charger (100-240 VAC, Type-A plug)
- E-DC-19A DC Cable with 12 V Cigarette Lighter Plug
- SBH-25 Charger Cradle
- CLIP-22 Belt Clip
- Hand Strap
- Owner’s Manual
HX210 Floating Handheld VHF Radio
|Battery Life||15 Hours|
|Transmit Power||1/2.5/6 Watt|
|Scanning Modes||Programmable Scan|
|Dimensions||2 1/4" Width x 5" Height x 1" Depth|
Three Years Waterproof
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).