1/4" Wall Polyethylene Water/Holding Tanks
Polyethylene tanks will not emit waste odors or change the taste of fresh potable water.
Manufactured from SURPASS® polyethylene, these tanks meet or exceed US Coast Guard (Type III CFR 177.1520) requirements. Standard tanks include two 1 1/2"fill/drain ports and two 1/2" vent/supply ports-which enables use as a sanitation holding tank or for potable water storage.
Each Todd Tank comes with the necessary pre-drilled and threaded openings so that it can be configured as either a Water Tank or as a Holding tank. Simply remove the appropriate plugs and screw in the necessary hose fittings (Fitting Relocation Kits sold separately, see below). One-year warranty.
- All openings are female NPT (National Pipe Threads)
- All openings are located in the same relative position on one end of the tank.
- Includes two 1 1/2" NPT and two 1/2" NPT opening
- Each tank fully complies with FDA regulation CFR 177.1520.
- All tanks satisfy all United States Coast Guard standards.
- Polyethylene tanks will not emit waste odors or change the taste of fresh potable water.
- One 1/2" NPT Plug to Block off unused Vent Port
- One 1-1/2" NPT Plugs to Block off unused Hose Port
- Small Roll of Teflon Tape
Fitting Requirements for Installation
- Water Supply Tanks: One 1 1/2" and two 1/2" hose fittings (Todd Water Tank Straight Pipe-to-Hose Adapter Kit, 93-2222 or Water Tank 90-Degree Pipe-to-Hose Adaptor Kit, 93-2223)
- Waste Water Holding Tank: Two 1-1/2" and one 1/2" hose fittings (Todd Holding Tank Straight Pipe-to-Hose Adapter Kit 93-2220, Model 597468 or Holding Tank 90 Degree Pipe-to-Hose Adapter Kit 93-2221, Model 597484)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).