TORQEEDO–Travel 1103 CS Electric Outboard Motor, Short Shaft
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Travel 1103 CS Electric Outboard Motor, Short Shaft
50 min Full-Throttle
6 Hours Half-Throttle
20 Hours Slow
Dinghy or Inflatable
|Comparable Horsepower||3 Horsepower|
|Input Power||1100 Watts|
|Length||24 5/8 Inches|
|Output Power||540 Watts|
|Thrust||70 Pounds (105 lbs. compared to conventional measurements)|
|Voltage||100 to 240V AC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years; Six-Months Commercial Use|
TORQEEDO Travel 1103 CS Electric Outboard Motor
Like all Torqeedo Travel models, the 1103C series is easy to handle, clean, quiet motor of choice for dinghy and sailboat owners. The Travel 1103 CS model is 10% more powerful, quieter direct-drive motor with improved durability. Includes 915Wh battery. Short shaft model.
- Rugged design for the most demanding applications
- High-capacity 915Wh battery for longest ranges and runtimes
- Quieter direct-drive technology with instantaneous throttle response
- 3 HP speed equivilant; able to push up to 1.5 tons
- Breaks down into 3 lightweight pieces for easy transport and storage
- 24 5/8" Short shaft model
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.