Vehicle Wiring Kit for Trailer Winch
Product OverviewEverything you need to wire your vehicle for high-current (60 amp) 12v power. Use this 12v high current power connection for trailer winch, portable winch and any other 12v device up to 60 amps.
- TRAC 12v high-current Quick-Connect system:
- 2 Quick-Connect plugs (one for rear of vehicle and one for trailer winch or any other 12v device)
- 1½” Round Hole Adaptor (for installation on flat panel - option 1)
- U-bracket (for installation on flat surface - option 2)
- 25’ Heavy 8-gauge AWG Tin-Plated Marine-Grade Positive (red) Battery Wire
- 5’ Heavy 8-gauge AWG Tin-Plated Marine-Grade Negative (black) Battery Wire
- Corrosion resistant self-tapping grounding bolt to attach negative wire to vehicle frame
- High-current 60 amp Manual Resetting Circuit Breaker
- 10 Cable ties to secure wires to vehicle
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.