Atlantis 8-Day Wind Ship's Bell Clock
|Dimensions||5 1/2" Diameter x 2 7/8" Depth; 4" Dial|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
This classic clock needs your help to keep time. Enjoy the old world seafarer’s routine of winding it up weekly and listening to the soothing sounds of chiming bells. The Atlantis 8-Day Wind Ship’s Bell Clock stores a key wound. The screw bezel allows for easy winding access. The 11-jewel ship’s bell clock movement has a switch should you like to silence the bells. The clock’s case is crafted from solid, forged brass that is hand polished and painstakingly smoothly lacquered.
- Dimensions: Dial 4"; Base 5 1/2"; Depth 2 7/8"
- Traditional ship's 8-bell cycle, ringing every half hour.
- Precision 11-jewel bell clock movement
- Bell silencer switch
- Instructions and mounting hardware included
- Limited lifetime warranty
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.