Coastal 100 7 x 50 Binoculars
Excellent for use on small boats, inflatables, canoes and kayaks or as a backup to your primary marine binoculars.
These extremely affordable binoculars are rugged, rubber armored and water resistant. Their impact-resistant housing and nitrogen gas charged interior will keep them working great for years to come.
They’re equipped with the same outstanding optical system found in our higher-priced models, with minimized field curvature and distortion. BAK-4 Porro prisms provide a sharp image with good light transmission efficiency. Center-focus and 27.4mm eye relief for comfortable viewing with or without glasses. Case included. Two-year warranty.
- Multi-coated lenses and BAK-4 prisms for clear images
- Lightweight and easy to hold steady
- Comfortable viewing with or without glasses
- Includes removable eye caps, neck strap and cleaning cloth
- Splash and rain proof
- No water seepage
- Rubber armored body
- Magnification: 7x
- Light Transmission Efficiency: >70%
- Eye Relief: 27.4mm
- Prism Type: BAK-4 Porro
- Field of View: 342' @ 1000yds
Coastal 100 7 x 50 Binoculars
|Binocular Eye Relief||27.4 Millimeters|
|Field of View at 1000 Yards||342 Feet|
|Light Transmission Efficiency||> 0.70|
|Magnification||7 x 50|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)