WEST MARINE–Dinghy Scoop Bailer
Dinghy Scoop Bailer
More effective than a milk-jug.
Dinghies are prone to taking on excess water especially in rough conditions or after capsizing. You can rid your boat of water and the extra weight quickly using our dinghy scoop bailer. In the past, plastic milk jugs were to the go-to for bailing, but they are only partially effective; handle position, rough cut edges and shape all reduce the amount of water removed with each stroke. West Marine dinghy scoops are designed to speed up bailing so that you can go about sailing. The handle of these crack resistant thermoplastic bailers is located top and center to position the bottom edge parallel to the cockpit floor or bilge surface. A curved bottom follows the bailing motion and grabs more water with each scoop to speed up the process. Get the right tool for the job; get a West Marine dinghy scoop bailer.
- Modern bailer designed to maximize effectiveness
- Handle centered on scooping surface
- Curved bottom follows natural scooping motion to capture more water
- Strong thermoplastic is crack resistant to -10°F
- Light weight
- Ideal for dinghies and small boat for removing water after a rain storm or capsizing