This lightweight jacket is waterproof and windproof, yet breathable for protection and comfort on inshore day trips.
A sudden downpour. Spray churned up by heading into the wind. A foggy, early morning departure. All have the potential for creating an uncomfortable outing. That's where our Ostria Jacket comes in. This lightweight jacket is often all you need to ward off unwelcome wet weather. It's waterproof and windproof with fully taped seams, hook-and-loop wrist adjusters and a welded front storm flap to stop water intrusion, plus it's breathable so it won't feel soggy as your exertion level increases. The taffeta lining helps this jacket slip over a fleece shirt without binding and features a mesh drainage panel so it dries quickly if a random wave catches you off guard. A fold-away, articulated hood is there when you need it and out of the way when you don't. You'll also find plenty of pockets with water-resistant zippers to stash essentials like your VHF radio, a pair of gloves or compact binoculars. 100% nylon with polyurethane coating. Imported.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable performance
- 100% seam taped
- Welded front storm flap
- Water-resistant, two-way center front zipper
- Hook-and-loop external wrist adjustment
- Fold-away hood with one-handed shock cord adjustment
- Articulated hood pod for increased comfort and vision
- Fleece collar lining
- Articulated elbows for range of motion and reduced windage
- Differential hem with shock cord adjustment
- Taffeta lining with mesh drainage panel
- Two hip pockets with water-resistant zippers
- Chest pocket with water-resistant zipper
- Zippered internal pocket to secure personal items
- Reflective trim details for safety in low-light situations
Men's Ostria Jacket
|Care||Machine Wash Cold Gentle/Hang Dry Only; No Heat|
|Sleeve Length||Long Sleeve|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)