Portable Cabin Heater
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. View Details
A classic, low-profile steel heater will keep your cabin (or your greenhouse, RV or basement) cozy.
Our West Marine Portable Cabin Heater has been a favorite of both our customers and staff for years. Why? Because this rugged electric heater with built-in adjustable thermostat keeps cabins warm on the chilliest nights, and delivers dependable heat, season after season.
- Five settings (three heat and two fan settings), ranging from low, steady heat to high output maximize heat and air circulation
- Antifreeze setting is a great winter storage solution that automatically turns on when the weather drops to 38°F (3.3°C)
- Solid steel housing provides durability
- Low profile design prevents tip over and makes it easy to store when not in use
- Automatic thermostat to maintain pre-selected room temperature
- Three-year warranty
- High Output: (1500 Watts, 5100Btu, High Fan) Maximum heat / High air circulation
- Energy Saver: (900 Watts, 3070Btu, High Fan) Moderate heat / High air circulation
- Energy Saver: (900 Watts, 3070Btu, Low Fan) Moderate heat / Silent operaton
- Sleep Mode: (600 Watts, 2050Btu, Low Fan) Low heat / Silent operation
- Fan Only: No heat
Portable Cabin Heater
|Amperage||5 to 13 Amps|
|BTUs||2080 to 5200 BTU|
|Dimensions||11" Width x 4 1/2" Height x 9 1/2" Depth|
|Material||Steel and Plastic|
|Power Supply||110 Volts AC|
|Voltage||110 Volts AC|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
|Wattage||600 to 1500 Watts|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).
XTREME HEATERSXtreme Engine/Bilge Heaters, 110V
$369.99 – $459.99