Shipyard Tool Kit
30% Off - Ends 08/19/18
Replace that rusted bunch of tools you currently own without busting your budget.
This tool kit has the goods to get a boater out of just about any jam, with 133 carbon steel tools, including a drive ratchet, SAE/metric sockets and more.
The collection you need to tackle tough jobs
If you know boating, you know stuff happens. With this extensive selection of wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers and more, you’ll be prepared to take on the task. This kit has you covered—from rigging and deck work to engine and electronics repairs.
What's in the Kit
- 3/8" drive ratchet handle
- 3/8" drive x 3" extension
- 3/8"-1/4" drive adapter
- 5/8" spark plug socket
- 10 SAE and metric wrenches
- Sixteen 3/8" drive SAE and metric socket set
- Twenty-four 1/4" drive SAE and metric sockets
- Magnetic bit driver
- 50 driver bits
- 5 driver bit holders
- 6 SAE and metric hex keys
- 2 hex key holders
- #2 x 4" Phillips screwdriver
- 1/4" x 4" slotted screwdriver
- 8" adjustable wrench
- 6" slip joint pliers
- Wire stripper/crimper
- 40 electrical terminals and Molded storage/carry case
- Lifetime warranty
Shipyard Tool Kit
|Quantity Included||133 Piece Set|
|Warranty Details||Lifetime Warranty|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 5 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 5 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)