WEST MARINE–Shipyard Tool Kit
Shipyard Tool Kit
|Quantity Included||175 Piece Set|
|Warranty Details||Lifetime Warranty|
Replace that rusted bunch of tools you currently own without busting your budget.
This tool kit has the goods to get a boater out of just about any jam, with 175 carbon steel tools, including a drive ratchet, SAE/metric sockets and more.
The collection you need to tackle tough jobs
If you know boating, you know stuff happens. With this extensive selection of wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers and more, you’ll be prepared to take on the task. This kit has you covered—from rigging and deck work to engine and electronics repairs.
What's in the Kit
- 3/8" drive ratchet handle
- 3/8" drive x 3" extension
- 3/8"-1/4" drive adapter
- 5/8" spark plug socket
- 10 SAE and metric wrenches
- Sixteen 3/8" drive SAE and metric socket set
- Twenty-four 1/4" drive SAE and metric sockets
- Magnetic bit driver
- 50 driver bits
- 5 driver bit holders
- 6 SAE and metric hex keys
- 2 hex key holders
- #2 x 4" Phillips screwdriver
- 1/4" x 4" slotted screwdriver
- 8" adjustable wrench
- 6" slip joint pliers
- Wire stripper/crimper
- 40 electrical terminals and Molded storage/carry case
- Lifetime warranty
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.