WEST MARINE–Waterproof 1300-Lumen Rechargeable LED Spotlight
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Waterproof 1300-Lumen Rechargeable LED Spotlight
|Battery Life||6 Hours on High Mode|
|Dimensions||7 1/2" x 9" x 5"|
Multi-Position Trigger Switch
|Light Output||1300 Lumens|
113 Volts AC
12 Volts DC
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Wiring||12 Volts DC and 110 Volts AC Chargers|
With a shatterproof lens, our 1300-Lumen LED Spotlight is durable enough for heavy use in the marine environment.
- Three powerful LEDs: The newest version of our Waterproof 1300-Lumen Rechargeable Spotlight now incorporates three powerful and efficient Cree XML LEDs combined with a 4" diameter prism reflector that produce 1300 ANSI-rated lumens of light and a beam distance of 1,640'.
- Rugged, submersible, and it floats: Our spotlight is built for abuse in the boating environment, and includes a shatterproof polycarbonate lens with rugged IP67-rated waterproof case (submersible for 30 minutes at 3.28' of depth).
- Easy to grip: Ribbed, easy-grip handle features single trigger switch control of high, low and SOS functions.
- Five-hour running time on high power: Lithium rechargeable battery (included) provides up to five hours of run time on high mode and eight hours on low mode (SOS function will run for 24 hours). Can be used while charging and has captive charging cap that won’t get lost.
- Battery saver mode: Automatically reduces brightness after 20 minutes to extend battery life.
- Waterproof Rechargeable LED Spotlight
- 120-Volt AC Charger
- 12-Volt DC Charger/Adapter
- Carrying Bag
- Owner’s Manual
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.