WEST MARINE–Waterproof 3000-Lumen Rechargeable LED Spotlight
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Waterproof 3000-Lumen Rechargeable LED Spotlight
High: 2 1/2-3 Hours
Low: 6-6 1/2 Hours
SOS: 7-7 1/2 Hours
|Battery Type||Lithium Rechargeable|
|Dimensions||7" x 8" x 4"|
|Light Output||3000 Lumens|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Wiring||12 Volts DC and 110 Volts AC Chargers|
WEST MARINE Waterproof 3000-Lumen Rechargeable LED Spotlight
With a shatterproof lens, our 3000-Lumen LED Spotlight is durable enough for heavy use in the marine environment. Featuring three powerful LEDs: The newest version of our Waterproof 3000-Lumen Rechargeable Spotlight now incorporates three powerful and efficient Cree XML LEDs combined with a 3" diameter prism reflector.
- Rugged, submersible, and it floats: Our spotlight is built for abuse in the boating environment, and includes a shatterproof polycarbonate lens with rugged IP67-rated waterproof case (submersible for 30 minutes at 3.28' of depth)
- Easy to grip: Ribbed, easy-grip handle features single trigger switch control of high, low and SOS functions
- 2-1/2hour running time on high power: Lithium rechargeable battery (included) provides up two and a half hours of run time on high mode and six and a half hours on low mode (SOS function will run for seven and a half hours).
- Pass through power allows operation of spotlight while charging with 12V DC power cord, in the event that the battery dies.
- Has captive charging cap that won’t get lost
- Convenient adjustable bracket for free-standing option
- Automatic Battery Saver Mode reduces brightness to extend run time and ensure safety
- Includes: 10’ 12V DC Power Cord, 3’9” Micro USB Cord, AC 100-240V to DC 5V 600mA USB Power Supply Adapter, lanyard & owner’s manual
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.