Women's Delmara Jacket
Looking for a lightweight, waterproof jacket for inshore day trips? Your shape has come in.
You read that correctly. Our Delmara Jacket wasn't designed with just function in mind. Yes, it has all the features to keep you dry and comfortable when you get caught in the rain or you're dodging wind-driven spray on a quick trip down the coast. But wait, there's more. The rest of your clothing was made to fit, and often flatter, your feminine form. Why shouldn't your technical outerwear do the same? Our Delmara Jacket does. Shaped seams and darts in the right places create subtle shaping so you won't look like you're wearing a men's squared off jacket. Plus, you'll have greater freedom of movement and the reduced windage you'll experience will keep you from feeling like a sail in the wind. We've also given our Delmara extra length to keep your hips and seat from getting wet while you're sitting.
For inshore day trips, a lightweight jacket is often all you'll need to ward off unexpected wet weather. Particularly when it's waterproof, windproof and soggyproof (we know that's not a word, but we wanted to convey how breathable this jacket really is). Sure, one of those PVC jackets would keep you from getting wet from the outside, but our jacket is also breathable so it won't start to feel soggy as your exertion level increases. Perspiration is wicked to the outside of the jacket where it can evaporate. Fully taped seams and hook-and-loop wrist adjusters help stop water intrusion in these vulnerable areas.
With its taffeta lining, this jacket easily slips over a mid-layer fleece vest or jacket without binding. A mesh drainage panel allows it to dry quickly if you get caught by a random wave. The fold-away, articulated hood is there when you need it and out of the way when you don't. You'll also find plenty of pockets with water-resistant zippers to stash essentials like your VHF radio. There's even a zippered pocket on the lower arm that makes the perfect place to keep your lip balm handy. 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating. Imported.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable performance
- 100% seam taped
- Water-resistant, two-way center front zipper
- Hook-and-loop external wrist adjustment
- Fold-away hood with one-handed shock cord adjustment
- Articulated hood pod for increased comfort and vision
- Quick-drying collar lining
- Articulated panels for range of motion and reduced windage
- Differential hem with shock cord adjustment
- Taffeta lining with mesh drainage panel
- Two hip pockets with water-resistant zippers
- Lower arm pocket with water-resistant zipper
- Zippered internal pocket to secure personal items
- Reflective trim details for safety in low-light situations
Women's Delmara Jacket
|Care||Machine Wash Cold Gentle/Hang Dry Only/No Heat|
|Material||100% Nylon with Polyurethane Coating|
|Sleeve Length||Long Sleeve|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 5 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 5 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)