Roadie® 20 Marine Cooler
Small in size, but big on performance, the Yeti Roadie keeps ice longer and is easy to stow.
Easy to carry and with advanced features, the Roadie was built to handle all you throw at it, adventure after adventure. Made with the same roto-molded polyethylene construction used to make kayaks this cooler holds up against bumps, dragging and scraping against hard objects. Certified as a bear-resistant food container when used with two pad-locks on both front corners, this compact sized cooler is ideal for your kayak, canoe, ATV or golf cart.
Yeti’s FatWall™ design offers extra thick walls with two inches of PermaFrost™ insulation to keep ice longer. With its freezer style ColdLock™ gasket in the cooler lid minimizing unwanted air exchange keeping heat out and the cold in. The Vortex™ drain system includes screw in drain plug with rubber washer to guarantee leak-proof reliability and the ability to drain while partially open.
Featuring a flip-up stainless steel handle for easy carrying and molded-in, anchor point tie downs for solid mounting to your boat, vehicle or personal watercraft. The durable, self-stopping hinges keep the lid sturdily propped open while you fish around for drinks or food while the T-Rex™ lid latches are made with heavy-duty rubber for durability. Yeti’s Roadie 20 proves that great things come in small packages.
- One-piece, roto-molded polyethylene shell for durability
- Permafrost™ injected polyurethane insulation for maximum ice retention
- Full length, self-stopping, integrated hinges keep lid securely open when you need it
- Multiple tie-down points to secure cooler
- Scratch and UV-resistant exterior
- Gasketed, Vortex™ drain offers screw-in plug designed to allow water to drain when partially opened and leak proof when closed
- Stainless steel handle for optimum portability
- No Sweat™ design keeps it dry on the outside
- ColdLock™ freezer style sealing gasket locks out the heat
- Dry ice compatible
- T-Rex™ lid latches with molded in latch keepers
- Bearfoot™ non-slip feet assures the cooler stays put
- Padlock holes are molded into the cooler body and lid making this cooler grizzly bear proof!
- River Green
Roadie® 20 Marine Cooler
|Cooler Type||Hard-Sided Cooler|
Exterior: 19 1/8" Length x 13 5/8" Width x 14 1/4" Height
Interior: 13" Length x 8/3/8 x 9 7/8" Height
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.