Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Excellent for sealing hairline cracks in gelcoat.
This penetrating copolymer sealant is formulated to be so thin that by using capillary action it can find its way inside fine cracks and set to a clear, flexible seal. Use on wood, rubber, glass, metals, fiberglass, Lexan, ceramic and concrete.
- Penetrating copolymer sealant finds its way inside fine cracks and sets to a clear, flexible seal
- Use on wood, rubber, glass, metals, fiberglass, Lexan, ceramic and concrete
- Reaches where other sealants cannot
- Quick and easy to use
- Water based and non-toxic
- Formulation: One-part water-based acrylic polymer sealant
- Recommended Usage: Fixing leaks in wood, rubber, glass, metal, ceramics, and other materials
- Coverage: Apply every 20 min. until saturated
- Drying: Complete cure in 24 hrs or less
- Color: Milky
- Quantity: 2oz. tube
Boat maintenance presents dangers to do-it-yourselfers and pros alike. Read about the gear that can help keep you safe.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 9/10/2019
As the boating season approaches, is your boat ready to go? Here are some common tasks you may need to perform.
By West Marine Staff, Last Updated: 8/22/2019
This article will help you choose the right caulk or sealant for the job.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 6/1/2020