Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Protect Your Purchase
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. Details
PLUS adds up to 2 more years of coverage beyond the Manufacturer's Warranty and offers extra coverage from the date of purchase throughout the extended term. PLUS includes:
- Wear and Tear Coverage
- Power Surge Protection
- Exchange for products under $400
- Onboard service on products over $750
- Up to 5 years of total coverage
Your PLUS plan goes into effect with your purchase ‐ no registration required. Purchase your PLUS plan online, in stores or by calling 1 (800) 262-8464.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
FLIR Ocean Scout TK™ makes the benefits of thermal imaging affordable for boaters.
The confidence that comes from having total visibility day or night is something you will never want to do without again. This marine camera lets you view heat, not light, so you'll have a perspective that is never diminished by pitch darkness or blinding light.
Clearly see obstacles like rocks, mooring balls and buoys. Never miss a small boat, kayak or channel marker. Identify landmarks such as docks, inlets and jetties up to 130 yards away. Immediately locate overboard pets and people—no matter the conditions—and enhance the safety of your whole crew with this easy-to-use device.
- Total visibility: This camera gives you a 20° x 16° field of view from 1,000yd and has a 300' person-in-water range
- Auto focus and 9Hz refresh rate: It has auto focus so you won't miss a single important detail and has a video refresh rate of under 9Hz
- Video recording: Capture up to 1,000 thermal snapshots or record thermal video
- Built-in display: View it all from the built-in 640 x 480 LCD display or your computer when you plug it in using the included USB cable
- Seven color palettes: Always get the clearest view when you choose from the diverse color palette. The available views include Black Hot, White Hot, InstAlert™ Rainbow, Iron, Lava, Arctic and Graded Fire. FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement™ image processing gives you the clearest picture so you'll see every detail.
- Rapid startup: Pick up your camera and in under five seconds your device is powered and running
- Easy operation: The straightforward design means anyone can use this grab and go device. Power it on/off, toggle between views, adjust brightness, capture pictures and video all from simple buttons on the top of your camera. Download saved images and recordings with the USB cable.
- Portable: This device is lightweight at only 6 oz. and is smaller than many binoculars at only 6"L x 2"W x 2"H. It comes with a lanyard so you can carry it with you hands-free and keep it accessible for when you need it.
- Five-hour operating time: With a long battery life of over five hours when powered on and a powerful Lithium-Ion battery and 110V input, this camera will be ready whenever you need it.
- Submersible: It's got a waterproof rating of IP67 so it's protected against water, dust, salt, fog and all the perils that comes with life on a boat.
What's in the Box
- Ocean Scout TK™ Marine Thermal Handheld Camera
- Lithium-Ion Battery
- USB Cable
- Lens Cap
- Wrist Strap/Lanyard
- Documentation: Quick Start Guide; FLIR Factory Certification; Three Year Full Warranty
Notice: These commodities, technology, or software can only be exported from the United States or transferred to a third party in accordance with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.