Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Perfect your boating adventures with detailed maps and local features like currents and fishing charts using Garmin’s BlueChart g2 HD cartography.
Garmin BlueChart g2 HD microSD cards give you quality coverage of your selected area and many useful features to give you total navigating confidence.
High accuracy of depth contours and surrounding waters will increase your situational awareness to help protect your boat (and its occupants) from the unexpected.
Coastal Features are visible from your display so that even in the worst of conditions you’ll know right where you are and what’s around you.
Local Information such as currents and anchorages is at your fingertips.
Fishing Charts give any angler an advantage – even in unfamiliar waters!
- The Norwegian and Swedish coasts from Grimstad, Norway to Ystad, Sweden; The Danish coast from Hirtshals through Copenhagen
- Includes: Oslo, Norway; Malmö, Sweden; The Skagerrak; The Kattegat; The Orosund; The island of Laeso; Lakes Fryken, Vänern, Vättern, Mjörn, Sommen, Nommen, and Bolmen in Sweden
- Precision and Accuracy: View the exact position of your vessel, detailed coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, tidal stations, currents, and depth contours so you will always know precisely where you are and where you want to go.
- Fishing Features: Local fishing charts give even first-time visitors a local’s advantage.
- Safety in Visibility: This card includes local depth contours so you can feel confident navigating over any marine landscape.
This overview of GPS technology touches on how GPS works, mapping, GPS/VHF radios, GPS accuracy and more.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/19/2019
West Marine carries an extensive selection of paper charts. Learn what to consider when choosing a paper chart.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 2/19/2019
Learn about the ActiveCaptain™ app—an “all-in-one app for the ultimate connected boating experience.”
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 12/4/2020
Electronic charts simplify navigation tremendously. This article navigates the options.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 4/11/2019
Easy-to-install, “plug-n-play” networks are now the norm. Learn about NMEA 2000, CAN Bus and Ethernet-based networks.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 4/5/2019
Making your own custom maps is easy and with a compatible chartplotter, creating your own maps is free.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 7/29/2019