Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Kassel is a flexible yet sturdy LED table lamp that may also be installed on a bulkhead (vertical surface). It is an ideal lamp for reading or chart work. This lamp features a dual color (red or white) function with integrated dimmer. The user-friendly micro-dimmer switch is built right into the lens! It is used for basic On/Off function or as a momentary for full dimming for either color! The memory feature recalls the previous light level set after the light is turned off & back on again.
- Solid brass construction
- Sturdy brass-coil flexible neck
- Dual color function (warm white/red)
- Integrated constant-current driver
- Integrated intelligent dimmer & switch (both colors)
- Very low power consumption
- Housing/Finish Material: Gold Plated Brass
- Shade/Globe Finish Material: Gold Plated Brass
- Lens Material: PCB
- Base Dimensions: 2.36" Diameter x 0.78" Height
- Extension Length: 12" from base
- Shade Dimensions: 2.36" Diameter x 0.83" Height
- Integrated Switch: Yes (push-button dimmer)
- Input Voltage: 10 to 30V DC
- Halogen Equivalency: 10 Watts
- Power Consumption: 3 Watts
- Driver: Integrated
- Output Color: Warm White/Red
- Luminous Flux: 115 lumens (white); 39 lumens (red)
- Correlated Color Temperature (CCT): 3000K
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 85
- Beam Angle: 90 Degrees (white & red)
- Lifetime Hours: 50000 hr.
- Dimmer Control Interface: Integrated Micro Push-Button
- Dimming Range: 0 to 100% (both colors)
- Install Location: Table or Bulkhead
- Ingress Protection: IP40
- Class: III
- Electrical Protections: Transients, Reverse Polarity
- Certifications & Compliance: CE