Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Protect Your Purchase
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. Details
PLUS adds up to 2 more years of coverage beyond the Manufacturer's Warranty and offers extra coverage from the date of purchase throughout the extended term. PLUS includes:
- Wear and Tear Coverage
- Power Surge Protection
- Exchange for products under $400
- Onboard service on products over $750
- Up to 5 years of total coverage
Your PLUS plan goes into effect with your purchase ‐ no registration required. Purchase your PLUS plan online, in stores or by calling 1 (800) 262-8464.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Heavy duty self-priming pump with run-dry protection.
This popular pump works well for fish box, livewell and holding tank applications. The 4 blade stainless steel cutter reduces fish scales, ice and other waste to 1/8" particles and allow it to pass through the nitrile impeller with ease. Its self-priming abilities allow this pump to be installed up to 5' above the holding tank and provide 11 1/2 gallons per minute capacity. That means the typical 40 gallon holding tank can be evacuated in less than 4 minutes (outside of restricted discharge areas). A fully sealed motor and powder coated housing ensure a long service life.
- Heavy duty self-priming macerator pump
- Triple sealed motor for long service life
- 4 blade chopper reduces risk of clogging
- Powder coated housing to resist corrosion (internally and externally)
- Run-dry protection shuts down pump no fluids are detected
- Capable of self-priming up to 5'
- Ideal for holding tanks, fish boxes, and livewell tanks
- 15 minute run cycle can empty 180 gallons in a single cycle
- Complies with USCG Reg. 183.410 and ISO 8846 Marine for ignition protection