Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Protect Your Purchase
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. Details
PLUS adds up to 2 more years of coverage beyond the Manufacturer's Warranty and offers extra coverage from the date of purchase throughout the extended term. PLUS includes:
- Wear and Tear Coverage
- Power Surge Protection
- Exchange for products under $400
- Onboard service on products over $750
- Up to 5 years of total coverage
Your PLUS plan goes into effect with your purchase ‐ no registration required. Purchase your PLUS plan online, in stores or by calling 1 (800) 262-8464.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
JABSCO Twist N Lock Manual Toilet, Slow Close Lid
Popular worldwide for more than two decades, Jabsco‘s sturdy manual toilet ensures peace of mind thanks to the intuitive, simple to use Twist ‘n‘ Lock feature. It provides protection against siphonic flooding and waste backflow with one easy, 90° turn of a handle.
- Powerful self-priming pump allows installation above or below the waterline
- Reversible mounting gives the option to install the pump on the right or left
- Flexible design makes it suitable for either overboard or holding tank discharge
- Corrosion-resistant materials throughout permit salt and fresh water service
- For use with sea, river or lake water only
This article covers typical installations, system maintenance and laws that govern marine sanitation system use.
By Tom Burden and Brian Gordon, Last updated: 4/10/2019
This article explains the differences between chemical, nitrate, enzyme and bio-active holding tank treatments.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 9/25/2019