Select Styles for Availability
Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Reliable performance and smart control features are just two of the reasons why serious saltwater anglers put their trust in a Riptide PowerDrive Saltwater Bow-Mount Trolling Motor.
A tough, sleek mount and near indestructible shaft make the Riptide long lasting, putting in work day after day. Saltwater is no match for its advanced corrosion protection and fully encapsulated electronics with an easily replaceable sacrificial anode that absorbs corrosion so the rest of the motor won’t have to. With boat navigation, effortless stow/deploy elements and innovative performance features, the quiet power of the Riptide PowerDrive is just what you need in your angling arsenal.
When fishing is on your mind you want to be in the water with no delays. Minn-Kota’s Deploy-Assist Lever helps you accomplish this. All you have to do is depress the lever to deploy your Riptide and start trolling. Stowing easily and securely, you won’t have to worry about anything else but finding some active fish.
The original wireless remote gives you push-button command of speed and steering of your trolling motor
Advanced Corrosion Protection
The lower unit of this motor is housed in a grit-blasted and aluminum coated construction to prevent oxidation and rust. The final layer of powder-coated paint provides an additional barrier of protection.
Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- The push-to-test battery meter on PowerDrive gives you an instant "state of charge" reading at the push of a button, so you can see just how much longer you have on the water.
- Weedless Wedge 2 pushes weeds away and takes on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. The swept-back, flared blades provide unrelenting, reliable prop performance. Delivers extra power to help you push through heavy vegetation to get you where the fish are.
- Pound for pound, the composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won't break, kink or corrode.
- Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Extra-large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power and longer motor life.
- The unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noises.