Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Navionics+ Regions cards give you access to an ever-growing database of marine and lake charts plus advanced features like SonarChart™ and Community Edits – and a year of free daily updates!
Always know precisely where you are on lake or sea when you use Navionics+ Regions cartography on your boat. With constantly updated maps, community edits and high-resolution photo and chart overlaying, you can feel secure navigating on all your boating adventures.
Both Fresh- and Saltwater Maps in the covered area, giving you the versatility to go wherever your boat will go.
Constantly Expanding Database of marine and lake charts with over 18,000 and more added every day.
High-Definition Contours at 1’ intervals so you get a great view of the underwater landscape.
One Free Year of daily updates to Nautical Chart, Sonar Chart and Community Edits gives you peace of mind in an ever-changing world
- Central and South America
- View Chart Detail
- Precision and Accuracy: View the exact position of your vessel, detailed coastal features, obstructions, waterways, and depth contours so you will always know precisely where you are and where you want to go.
- Advanced Features: 3D view, high-resolution photo/chart overlay, marina photos, and more are all part of the Navionics Platinum+ package.
- SonarChart: With high-definition 1’ bathymetry nearshore and 3’ – 6’ contours offshore beyond 90’, you will get a clear view of the underwater landscape. Add your own sonar data to the mix and create detailed maps of your favorite routes and anchorages.
- More than Maps: To ensure the best boating experience, Navionics Platinum+ doesn’t stop at maps and viewpoints. Port services information and local tides and currents are included on this card so you’ll have access to all the data you need to make each voyage a success.
- Community Edits: Corrections, adjustments, and additions made by the boating community can be downloaded and added to your charts daily!
- Fresh- and Saltwater charts: With Navionics Platinum+ you get both fresh- and saltwater charts in the covered region.
What’s in the Box
- 8 GB Navionics+ Regions card
- USB reader
- Documentation packet
This overview of GPS technology touches on how GPS works, mapping, GPS/VHF radios, GPS accuracy and more.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/19/2019
West Marine carries an extensive selection of paper charts. Learn what to consider when choosing a paper chart.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 2/19/2019
Electronic charts simplify navigation tremendously. This article navigates the options.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 4/11/2019
Easy-to-install, “plug-n-play” networks are now the norm. Learn about NMEA 2000, CAN Bus and Ethernet-based networks.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 4/5/2019
Making your own custom maps is easy and with a compatible chartplotter, creating your own maps is free.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 7/29/2019