Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Protect Your Purchase
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. Details
PLUS adds up to 2 more years of coverage beyond the Manufacturer's Warranty and offers extra coverage from the date of purchase throughout the extended term. PLUS includes:
- Wear and Tear Coverage
- Power Surge Protection
- Exchange for products under $400
- Onboard service on products over $750
- Up to 5 years of total coverage
Your PLUS plan goes into effect with your purchase ‐ no registration required. Purchase your PLUS plan online, in stores or by calling 1 (800) 262-8464.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Frequently Bought Together
PERKO Medium Duty Battery Selector Switch with Key Lock
A tried and true design for a wide variety of applications.
Perko’s medium duty battery selector switches are super versatile. Because they are ignition protected, this switch can be installed almost anywhere, including engine rooms of gasoline powered boats. Compatible with 6V to 50V systems.
- Make before break feature allows switching between “1” “All” and “2” while the engine is running
- Locking feature for added security against theft or protection while servicing the DC system
- Fiber reinforced polycarbonate construction
- Easy turn knob
- Ignition protected
- Five-year warranty
- Switch Type: Dual Battery switch disconnect
- Switch Positions: 4
- Battery Combine: Yes
- Alternator Field Disconnect: no
- Maximum Voltage: 6V-50V
- Continuous Rating: 250A
- Intermittent Rating (duration): 360A
- Cranking Rating (30Sec): N/A
- Battery Inputs: 2
- Cable Size to meet ratings: N/A
- Mounting Holes: # 10 Screws
- Terminal Stud size: 5/16"
- Dimensions: 5 ¼"dia x 2 5/8" D
- Weight: 1 Lb. (estimated)
- Approvals: UL Listed, CE