Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Protect Your Purchase
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. Details
PLUS adds up to 2 more years of coverage beyond the Manufacturer's Warranty and offers extra coverage from the date of purchase throughout the extended term. PLUS includes:
- Wear and Tear Coverage
- Power Surge Protection
- Exchange for products under $400
- Onboard service on products over $750
- Up to 5 years of total coverage
Your PLUS plan goes into effect with your purchase ‐ no registration required. Purchase your PLUS plan online, in stores or by calling 1 (800) 262-8464.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
PROMARINER ProSportHD Generation 4 Heavy-Duty Marine Battery Charger
Boasting a new tri-surface heatsink design. This new heavy-duty lightweight design delivers significantly faster charging through optimal cooling, while delivering true rated amp output during charge mode.
ProSportHD's enhanced microprocessor and software provides new digital features including: fuel gauge style Charge Completion Monitor, Charge Mode, individual Fault indicators and three digitally selectable performance charge profiles for Flooded (leadacid), AGM and GEL batteries.
HP AGM profile on ProSportHD 20 Dual only. Fully automatic 5-stage charging enhances battery performance while extending battery life. System Check OK and Battery Status indicators provide real time installation and battery fault status.
Designed for use in harsh environments with our industrial grade jacketed DC and AC power cables which include new molded strain reliefs and wire splitters.
- ProMar Digital Technology: Microprocessor and software controlled charging technology for fast, precise charging
- Distributed-On-Demand™ Technology: 100% of all available charging amps are utilized by distributing unused charging amps to any one or combination of all batteries as needed
- Heavy Duty Tri-Surface Extruded Heat Sink Design: Upper, lower and rear facing heat sink design for optimal cooling while delivering true rated constant current charging amps during its two charge mode
- Expanded LED Display with Completion Status Gauge: LED fuel gauge style completion status. Four color multi-stage mode LED status bar. Multi-stage Charge Mode, System Check OK, individual Battery Status and Battery Type indication
- Lightweight Design: Up to 40% lighter compared to an epoxy filled charger
Modern “smart” charging options make proper care of batteries almost goof-proof. This article will help you make the right choice for your boat.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 12/21/2020
Planning to install a new battery charger? This article will acquaint you with what you need to know to do the job right.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 3/10/2020