Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Practical and Reliable Fresh Water Supply
The LT desalinator offers fresh water independence for ocean crossings, extended voyages or fishing where dock water supplies are unreliable. The units feature a semi modular frame format, for installation flexibility. The frame is compact and can be above or below the water line. The boost pump and pre-filters are supplied as loose items
- 400 size plus remote membrane rack
- W x H 50x22/127x50
- Compact stainless steel high pressure pump is resistant
to the corrosive seawater environment
- Sediment pre-filter at 5 micron rating
- Magnetic drive low pressure provide up 10 psi of boost pressure to the filtration system. Never requires seal replacement
- Glycerin filled pressure gauges
- Flowmeter to monitor freshwater production
- Freshwater flush system can be supplied for manual flushing or timed automatic flush and adjustable interval and duration for set-and-forget flushing
- 316 stainless steel pressure regulator is adjustable to allow operation in brackish or fresh water
- Electrical control panel Nema 4x with motor starter and pump controls
- Automatic diversion valve diverts water to overboard if quality drops below acceptable standards
- Digital water quality monitor displays purity of product water produced