Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Frequently Bought Together
Not just a car battery, West Marine Flooded Starting Batteries are built to last in the marine environment.
Maintenance-free lead-calcium batteries deliver more power per pound than competitive starting batteries. They feature a no-spill design that allows you to heel over to angles up to 45°. The exclusive molded-in stainless steel studs and hex nut terminals make connections easy, while protecting against corrosion and failure.
Flush top and low-profile flush covers keep the battery top clean and acid-free, making them easy to restrain and eliminating lost caps. Plate separators prevent life-shortening internal short circuits.
Manufactured in the U.S. for West Marine by East Penn, one of the most reputable battery companies in the country. Each battery receives over 250 quality control checks to guarantee consistent and superior performance. East Penn’s award winning factory leads the industry in closed loop and sustainable practices. Nearly all of the plastics, lead and acid are recycled, so our batteries are great for your boat and the environment.
- High cranking power for quick engine starts
- Flush cover, complete with handle, is easy to install
- Optimized full frame plates better withstand severe service demands and provide maximum current transfer
- Exclusive molded in dual terminals provide an easy connection with post or corrosion-resistant stainless steel stud
- Extended life systems include special separators to prevent life-robbing electrical shorts and protect power producing components
- Manufactured in the USA
- 12 month free replacement warranty
- Group Size: Group 24
- Terminal Type: Molded-in SAE posts and vertical 5/16” NEG., 5/16” POS stainless steel studs with hex nuts
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 650
- Marine Cranking Amps (MCA): 800
- Reserve Minutes: 115
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Dimensions: 10 3/4"L x 6 3/4"W x 9 3/8"H
- Warranty: 12-month free replacement
Core charge will apply to battery purchase if an old 12V battery is not exchanged at the time of purchase.
How much storage capacity do you need? The answer to that question begins with creating an energy budget for your boat.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/1/2019
Modern “smart” charging options make proper care of batteries almost goof-proof. This article will help you make the right choice for your boat.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 12/21/2020
Planning to install a new battery charger? This article will acquaint you with what you need to know to do the job right.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 3/10/2020
Starting, dual-purpose or deep-cycle? What about flooded, gel, AGM or Lithium? This article will help you make the right choice.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 2/22/2022
Learn how to build in redundancy and failure protection with two battery banks and charge management devices like ACRs.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 6/1/2020