Select Styles for Availability
Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Easy-to-install blower for engine compartment, galley, bilges and head.
Five-blade, axial-flow design maximizes performance to produce superior ventilation for engine compartments, galleys, bilges and heads. Draws up to 40% fewer amps while producing as much as 25% greater airflow than conventional in-line blowers. Features caulked and tinned wires throughout plus a nickel-plated motor can for outstanding durability. Built-in mounting feet allow easy vertical or horizontal installation.
- 3" model has a capacity of 120 cubic feet per minute; Dimensions 5 1/32"L x 5 1/16"W (base) x 3 5/8"H; Amperage is 2.6A@12V
- 4" model has a capacity of 200 cubic feet per minute; Dimensions 5 1/32"L x 6 1/16"W (base) x 4 17/32"H; Amperage is 2.5A@12V
- Approvals: CE
- Voltage Compatibility: 12V
- Material: Reinforced plastic with stiffening ribs
- Mounting Style: Vertical or horizontal positioning
- Warranty: Three years