Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Gray Supertough® 3-Pole, 4-Wire Nylon Shore Power Inlet has gasketed, spring-loaded cover which closes automatically when not in use and is watertight when securely fastened. Mounting holes are 4 7/8" (104.8) on centers and rear portion has 3 15/16" (100.0) diameter.
The gasketed, self-closing cover is keyed to normally seat in a position that provides a weatherproof seal. Simply rotating the cover and locking it makes it watertight.
- Terminals clearly identified with large markings
- Mounting screws and gasket included
- High-impact thermoset contact carrier is arcing and heat resistant
- Nickel-plated solid brass pins provide long life and reliable contact in corrosive marine environment
- Special keying makes proper alignment of mating devices quick and easy
- Nylon housing provides increased safety and abuse resistance