Combining performance that approaches that of a rigid-floored sportboat, with the lighter weight of an inflatable floor, these versatile boats are lighter, faster to plane, consume less power, and absorb waves and wakes more effectively than comparable rigid floor models. The weight capacity has almost doubled from prior models and is now the best in class. Their high-pressure roll-up floor features multiple cross layers of copolymer fabric, with thousands of drop stiches per inch, to deliver the rigidity to enable you to plane, yet still offer the easy setup and compact storage of an inflatable boat. Easy-care, German Heytex fabric, USA-made Halkey-Roberts valves, marine-grade plywood transom and a sturdy wooden bench seat round out the standard features of these boats. Includes aluminum oars, oarlocks, lifelines, towing rings, bow handle, inflation pump, carry bag and repair kit.
- Application: Performance Airfloor Sportboat
- Length: 10'2"
- Beam: 5'1"
- Stowed Dimensions: 3'8" x 1'11" x1'2"
- Max HP: 10
- Max. Capacity lb./Persons: 1322lb./5
- Weight: 73lb.
- Fabric: 1100 decitex PVC-coated polyester
- Tube Diameter: 16"
- Number Of Chambers: 3+2
- Bottom Shape: V-shape
- Floor: High pressure
- Transom Construction: Marine plywood
- Seam Construction: Glued seam
- Warranty: Five years air holding/one year parts and accessories
West Marine Inflatable Boat Warranty
Owner's Manual/Replacement Parts List