With an advanced fiberglass hull shape, this Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB) is quick to plane and handle with ease. The V-section slices through chop for a dry, comfortable ride. Tthe 350 model has an ultra-strong double floor. Roomy interiors afford plenty of cargo space and lightweight construction tops the performance of larger, heavier RIBs.
Built-in davit padeyes come factory installed-a feature that normally costs extra. PVC RIBs, which are manufactured from premium German Heytex fabric, are best for the cost-conscious boater who can store the boat out of the elements. The 350 has four lifting points. Boats include seat, pump, pressure gauge, oars and repair kit.
- Application: Rigid Hull Sportboat/Performance Tender
- Tube Diameter: 19"
- Number Of Chambers: Three
- Bottom Shape: V-shape
- Floor: Fiberglass and birch marine plywood core
- Transom Construction: Fiberglass and birch marine plywood
- Seam Construction: Glued
- Length: 11'5"
- Beam: 5'10"
- Max. HP: 25
- Capacity: 1320lbs./4 Person
- Weight: 161lbs.
- Warranty: Five years air holding; One year parts and accessories
West Marine Inflatable Boat Warranty
Owner's Manual/Replacement Parts List