Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
This clean-working professional-grade sander has a built-in vacuum so you can use it anywhere and not have to worry about dust.
The 3MTM Elite Self-Generated Vacuum Random Orbital Sanders feature a self-generated vacuum and delivers professional, dust-free performance and a swirl-free finish. An extended curved wrist rest reduces stress on the arm and improves leverage. The rubber grip reduces vibration and features 3MTM Gripping Material for a stronger hold and better control. It’s built with a powerful, precision-balanced air-driven motor and lightweight aluminum housing. It uses the inlet air to create its own venture vacuum that extracts the dust from the work surface and expels it into a filter bag on the back of the tool. The included 3MTM Clean Sanding Filter Bag has an internal filter and is HEPA rated for dust collection.
- Precision-balanced steel workings and air-driven motor runs smoothly with less vibration
- Improved durability, ergonomics and noise level maximize comfort and control
- Extended curved wrist rest reduces stress on the user’s hand and wrist and provides added leverage
- The recessed lever platform eliminates pinch and pressure points on the operator’s palm
- The rubber grip absorbs and reduces vibration and features 3MTM Gripping Material for a stronger grip and more control with less effort
- Thumb-controlled speed dial reduces inadvertent speed changes
- Pneumatic power exceeds capability of standard electric sanders and can run for longer times without overheating
- Venturi vacuum extracts dust from the work surface and expels it through a collection port on the back of the unit into a filter bag
- HEPA-rated Clean Sanding Filter bags eliminate the need for vacuum hose and enhance user comfort
- Internal muffler protects operator hearing and won’t break off
- Aluminum body and composite cover reduce cracked housings
- Applications: Finishing, sanding, grinding
- Power Type: Pneumatic
- Airflow Rate: 17 SCFM
- Height: 3.64”
- Length: 9.21”
- Weight: 1.87 lbs
- Motor HP: 0.28
- Max RPM: 12000
- Orbit Diameter: 3/16”
- Pads Included: Clean Sanding HookitTM Pad 20353
Boat maintenance presents dangers to do-it-yourselfers and pros alike. Read about the gear that can help keep you safe.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 9/10/2019
As the boating season approaches, is your boat ready to go? Here are some common tasks you may need to perform.
By West Marine Staff, Last Updated: 8/22/2019