Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Protect Your Purchase
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. Details
PLUS adds up to 2 more years of coverage beyond the Manufacturer's Warranty and offers extra coverage from the date of purchase throughout the extended term. PLUS includes:
- Wear and Tear Coverage
- Power Surge Protection
- Exchange for products under $400
- Onboard service on products over $750
- Up to 5 years of total coverage
Your PLUS plan goes into effect with your purchase ‐ no registration required. Purchase your PLUS plan online, in stores or by calling 1 (800) 262-8464.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Frequently Bought Together
Popular light base for tight spaces.
This light pole base is engineered for frequent use and features a keyed socket to align contact pins for easy pole installation. The die-cast ZAMAK (a zinc, copper, aluminum and magnesium alloy) base supports the 2-pin socket at a 12° angle and features durable chrome finish to stand up to the elements and provide a long service life. A swiveling cover protects the socket contacts when not in use and is integrated to prevent loss. Installation is straightforward using the 7 1/2" leads and three countersunk holes for oval head fasteners. The narrow footprint makes this light base ideal for thin gunnels and space limited locations.
- Compact foot print light base for space limited applications
- 2-Pin Contact Sockets (MP1)
- Socket positioned at 12° angle
- Die-cast ZAMAK construction with chrome-plated finish
- Contacts are nickel-plated to resist corrosion and multi-crimped for durability
- 7 1/2" wire leads are tinned for corrosion resistance
- Counter-sunk fastener holes for oval head screws