Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
- Isolation of 360 panel AC components and circuits from DC system elements
- Meets ABYC safety requirements for panels with combined AC and DC loads
- Provides mechanical protection for panel backs protruding into lockers
- Modular design consists of three different interlocking components SIDE, TOP, and END
- Interlocking companion pieces SIDE, TOP, and END can be stacked to accommodate large AC components
- Cover breakouts allow wire access in any direction
Written for electrical novices, this article covers fuses, circuit breakers, electrical panels, monitors and more.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 11/6/2019
Avoiding these deadly conditions will make your boating experience far more safe and pleasurable.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 4/4/2019
What are the advantages of 24-volt electrical systems? Read what noted expert Chuck Hawley has to say.
By Chuck Hawley, Last updated: 8/5/2019