Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Change out that unused 12V outlet for a dedicated smartphone or tablet charger
Wouldn’t a smartphone or tablet charger be more practical than a 12V outlet? Blue Sea Systems has designed this fast charge USB charger socket to fit where that outlet you haven’t used in years sits. Just remove the existing outlet, replace the connectors as necessary and fit the new outlet into the dash or bulkhead. This USB charger recognizes the needs of your device and charges it as necessary and provides two USB sockets to connect devices. An attached cover keeps out dust and moisture while not in use. Make better use of the space at your helm by installing a practical USB charger.
- Two USB 2.0 connections
- 1A output compatible with most mobile device; including Apple® products
- Charges at rate of traditional wall outlets regardless of device
- Designed to fit in existing 12V outlet hole (1 1/8")
- Corrosion resistant materials Internal filtering to reduce electronic interference
- Protective dust cap keeps out dust and spray
- Conformal coated circuit board designed for the marine environment
- Reverse polarity protection
- Short circuit protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Mounts in common 1 1/8" hole
- Connections: two USB 2.0
- Amperage: 4.8V (total)
- Voltage: 12V
- Material: Nylon receptacle body
- Approvals: CE Certified, RoHS