Small breaker panel with a sophisticated battery switch
Blue Sea Systems 360 panels are the most versatile in the industry. Their modular design makes customization and modification easy. Flat rocker switches offer a modern look and prevent accidental switching. Backlit square labels are positioned to the right of each switch and LED’s indicate the switch is in the ON position. Breakers have a trip free feature and cannot be held in the ON position when a fault is detected.
The M-Series Dual Circuit Plus battery switch panel can stand alone and provide a solid breaker panel for simple DC systems or it can be retro fitted into an existing 360 panel to add functionality. At the heart of this panel is Blue Sea Systems M-Series Dual Circuit Plus battery switch. This three position switch controls two battery banks while keeping them separate to prevent accidental discharge of one bank. In the event of an emergency, the batteries can be combined easily with a twist of the knob to provide power to start the engine or make a radio call. A flat rocker switch can serve as a DC main while the remaining push button breakers are suitable for 24 hour circuits that are switched in another location; such as bilge pumps, alarms and sensors. Ideal for trailerable boats with two battery banks.
- Compatible with 360 electrical panels or as a stand-alone panel
- Includes M-Series Dual Circuit Plus battery switch
- Switches two battery banks and provides emergency combine feature
- Separates batteries to prevent accidental discharge
- Push button reset breakers for 24 hour circuits and circuits that are switched in other locations
- Flat rocker switches have a trip free feature that prevents them being held in ON position when a fault is detected.
- LED’s indicate ON position
- Includes Basic Label Kit
- Lifetime warranty
- Positions: 3
- Nominal Voltage: 12V DC
- Breakers: 100A single pole (main), 15A single pole (branch)
- Dimensions 1201: 7 3/4"H x 4 7/8"W x 3 1/2"D
Specifications: M-Series Battery Switch
- Switch Type: Dual circuit plus
- Switch Positions: 3
- Battery Combine: Yes
- Alternator Field Disconnect: no
- Maximum Voltage: 32V
- Continuous Rating: 300A
- Intermittent Rating (duration): 500A (5 min)
- Cranking Rating (30Sec): 675A per circuit
- Battery Inputs: 2
- Cable Size to meet ratings: 4/0AWG
- Mounting Holes: # 10 Screws
- Terminal Stud size: 3/8”
- Dimensions: 2 13/16”L x 2 13/16”W x 3 1/16”D
- Weight: .65 Lb.
- Approvals: ABYC, UL 1107, UL 1500 and SAE J1171
360 Panel System Installation Manual