Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Frequently Bought Together
- 1000 A Series
- Anodized heavy-duty aluminum frames
- No sharp corners to snag lines or sails
- Spare parts available
- Heavy-duty acrylic lens
- Quick acting, adjustable tie down dogs
- CE approval available
- Heavy-duty hinges
- Molded trim ring, sewn screen available on select sizes
- Locked vent position
- SS riser arm rod
- A Series features an external hinge (please allow 1/2" clearance)
- Outer diameter radius is 2 7/8" on all square & rectangular hatches
- Cut out radius is 1-11/16" on all square & rectangular hatches
- Lens: 3/8" Smoke Acrylic
- Hatch Opening: 21" x 21"
- Hole Cut Out: 22 1/8" x 22 1/8"
- Outer Diameter of Deck Flange: 23 3/4" x 23 3/4"
- Outer Diameter of Lid: 24-9/16" x 24-9/16"
- Height Deck To Lid: 15/16"
This article covers how to create a system that will keep you cool and dry when summer temperatures soar.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 6/25/2018
When summer comes to a close, learn how you can continue to enjoy your boat long after other owners have put theirs away.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 11/13/2019
Ready to install a new hatch or ventilator? This article will help you prepare to do the job right.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 11/5/2019