Articulating LED All-Round Navigation Pole Light, 48"
|Color||White with Silver Pole|
|Compatibility||For Sailboats or Power Boats up to 12 Meters|
|Dimensions||48" Height x 3/4" Diameter Rod|
|Material||Black Plastic with Anodized Aluminum|
|Mounting Hardware||Mounting Hardware (Sold Separately)|
|Mount Type||Pedestal Mounts|
|Visibility||2 Nautical Mile|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Ten Years|
Anti-Glare Lights focus light at the horizon and above—not in the helm person’s eyes.
Anti-Glare Lights are a great improvement. They focus light at the horizon and above, not in the pilot’s eyes. The bottom aperture reduces glare at 7.5° below horizontal. Above horizontal, the continuous arc of light makes the boat more visible in rolling seas and to taller craft.
Proprietary optics design draws only 150mA at 12V DC. Lights are rated for 50,000+ hours of use and feature a ten-year warranty. Two-mile, 360° visibility for boats up to 39.4 feet (12m).The patented Articulating Head adjusts from 15° forward to 15° aft. Just align to the horizon and tighten the adjustment screw.
The locking collar poles offer “Universal Fit” so you can use them with a wide variety of Attwood 2-pin straight or angled bases. They even work as replacements in competitive bases, including Perko® brand bases.
- Type: Universal replacement white all-around light
- Case Material: Black plastic
- Mounting Hardware: Sold separately
- Use with Attwood Light Bases: 91020, 91022, 91024, 91026*, 91041, 91042, 91043, 911339, 911370, 911445, 911490 * When locking collar is removed
- Pole Diameter: 3/4"
- Pole Material: Anodized aluminum
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Amperage: 150mA
- Warranty: Ten years
5530 Series All-Round Lights are designed for boats up to 39.4 feet (12m). Position the all-round light so its LED light source is not less than one meter (39.4") above sidelights. If replacing an existing pole light, replace with a pole at least as long as the existing pole.
Mount the all-round light in a position so that:
- Light output is flat and parallel to water when boat is floating.
- Light shines 360°, unobstructed.
- Light does not shine on operator, or reflect off any part of the boat in the operator’s field of vision.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.