C.SHERMAN JOHNSON–Small 7 Hole Quick-Release Shroud Levers
Small 7 Hole Quick-Release Shroud Levers
|Breaking Strength||1250 Pounds|
|Pin to Pin||1 3/4" to 3 5/8"|
|Safe Working Load||500 Pounds|
Adjust and tension dinghy rigging with the ease of a lever.
C. Sherman Johnson shroud adjusters were designed for one design dinghies to make quick rig adjustments or to de-tension the rig for storage or to unstep the mast. 7 positions allow for micro adjustments to the rigging and the lever action will take up to 3 5/8". When the rig tension has been established, an included quick release locks it in place for a day or racing or pleasure sailing. Take the load off rigging or make quick adjustments to gain an edge using these quick release shroud adjusters.
- Allows quick tool-less rig adjustments
- De-tensions rigging for storage
- Ideal for one design dinghies
- Constructed of 316 stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Clevis pins secured with cotter rings
- Includes quick release locking pin
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.